It is impossible to give an accurate estimate on how long it will take for you to receive a response to your ticket. A variety of factors determine our response times, including:|
It is often believed that a ticket response can be sped up by sending in a second ticket as a reminder. This is WRONG. In fact the opposite is true. By sending in a second ticket, not only do you waste precious staff time, but will also find your ticket placed at the back of the queue.
- The number of tickets we receive (during busy periods our response times will be slower)
- Staff availability (during times of holiday or staff illness response times may be slower)
- The department the ticket has been sent to (different departments and ticket types require varying amounts of staff time)
- The quality of your ticket (sending the ticket to the wrong department, providing incorrect or inaccurate information etc will all slow down the ticket response times)
How can I help reduce my waiting time?
While many of the factors which determine our ticket response time cannot be helped, you can help us in several ways to speed up the time it takes to reply to your ticket.
What is the average waiting time?
- Ensure your ticket is sent to the correct department. For every ticket that is sent to the wrong department time that could be used to answer your ticket is wasted on sorting tickets.
- Ensure your ticket has not been answered by our knowledgebase articles.
- Ensure your ticket is accurate, informative and detailed. The more information you provide, the easier and quicker we can respond.
- Ensure your ticket is in English that can be read and understood by the support advisor.
At this moment in time we aim to respond to all tickets within a 7 day period. It is our mission to continually reduce this time, with our goal set at a maximum waiting time of just 24 hours.